Friday, April 15, 2011

Free like a bird.

I havn't slept. For the last like 24 hours. Flew home today at 5 in the morning and was so exited...I couldn't sleep. The last weeks I felt like I was trapped. Like someone sucked my energy into a big black hole. Now I am at home and I am free like a bird. For the whole day I have been running around...beeing so hyper. Drank like 3l of Diet Coke. The Air of Freedom sourrounds me and I want to breath it in. All of it. Tomorrow I am going to the Gym. Serious Diet is going to start. Partys are gonna start on Mondays...until Thursday. Boys...Alcohol....I need you. SO MUCH. I have my energy, my craziness back. I am HOME. I am FREE. 

Tomorrow: sleep until 4. Gym until 8. Party until the sun rises.
Food and Drink: not existent. Diet Coke, Coffee and Willpower will feed me. 
Benny.



















No comments:

Post a Comment