Wednesday, December 29, 2010

a golden 2011

So, like Aoife said. Christmas is over and for me that means I have to think about what to do/wear/stay on New Year’s Eve. I and lots of my friends are invited to a big New Year’s party with the Theme: Gold. Gooold….to be honest except from a necklace and a few bracelets I don’t own anything in Gold.so I started looking in various Online Shops, problem only that in Germany there are only half of the Shops that you would find in Dublin, no Topshop, River Island, Miss Selfridge…it is a miracle that I survived here for all those years.  So in the end I decided for this dress by Scarlett Johansson for Mango: 

Along with some of my Jewelery and High Heels it looks good, not great, but at least I don’t have to go in a black dress and wrap golden paper around me, like my parents suggested. No Thank you.
In all the Party is 3 days long, starting tomorrow with drinks and hanging out in a bar, than New Years Eve and than a big Hangover Breakfast on the 1st of January. So now I just have to think about what to wear on the other 2 Days….I have no Idea.
Today I decided to do a Detox Day like me and Aoife did at the end of summer. Do some Face and Hair Mask (Never ever make your own hair mask, Trust me…Aoife and me had some really bad experience…especially with Banana Hair masks) and drink lots and lots of Green Tea. 








Love,

Bene






1 comment:

  1. haha, yeah I'd say that dress is definetly a step up from a black dress with gold paper wrapped around you :P hehe.

    The last photo makes me want some relaxing tea, badly!

    hope you had a happy new year :)

    -www.catch13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete