Monday, June 6, 2011

3 months. 3 months. 3 months.

Its me-Benny. 
Long time no talk. well, came home on thursday...as usuall overall exitment lead to a loud heartbeat and an overdose on adrenaline hormones made me running around the house until 10 pm that night. friday..went shopping bought a looooovely pink dress and new heels for my friends wedding on saturday. going to upload pictures asap.on saturday i went to the wedding were and almost melted because of the insane 35 plus degrees here (its probably just 20 but after being  ireland for the last months it feels like a heatwave) I got drunk with my friends on champagne. Saturday night I slept over at my friends, her unbelieveble cute brother invited some friends over so we dranktoo much white wine and cooked until 2am. Church on Sunday and then hoooome to a barbecue of my friend who oh-my-gooosh is moving to Uruguay...thats like in the jungle in south america..(well not jungle BUT ..close) where i overate myself on strawberries and icecream. Today was pretty calm, went swimming for like an hour and bought some stuff and now I am packing, cos I am going to my Nanas tomorrow...where I am just gonna chill and wait for my friends who are coming on Wendsday.....gonna get drunk and have a pool party. Don't let me forget my speakers. 



Packlist: 
swimsuit
Champagne
underwear
high waisted shorts
oversize t shirt 


shit....forgot to buy new make up.....


Bisoux, 
Benny.

No comments:

Post a Comment