Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Will Sing For Beer

i had one of 'those' days. i overslept, got hit in the face with a rugby ball and squirted an orange in my eye. not productive. also, skipping lessons to go the pub probably limits my prospects in life. maybe i'll just work in a shop and fall in love with a builder.
on a more pleasant note... i cannot wait for summer to start. under the cruel british school system im obliged to be totured by teachers for another month. no wonder i drown my sorrows at 10 in the morning. once im set free it is down to dublin i go, to be reunited with my lover, my mot, my soulmate, my eternal joy. aoife!
we're planning to be bums this summer. tramps, if you will, living off beer and couchsurfing. ahhh dream summer.
and also as a well-done-for-getting-expelled-and-getting-your-life-back-on-track-so-quickly-and-getting-a-job-at-a-greenpeace-office present, my mum is taking to Paris for a long weekend in September. yuss.
until then, i'll spend my days making friends with other failures in life at the pub and playing the Maccabees on ziggy my ukulele.

happy wednesday, Raya

No comments:

Post a Comment