Saturday, October 9, 2010

Audrey Kitching

Well call me a scene kid but i've basically had a huge girl-crush on Audrey Kitching since i was about 14 years old. 


For those of you who weren't aware she ditched the whole scene-queen thing a long time ago, and she has really amazing style now. 


I wanted me hair pink for the longest time because of her, but my school's a bitch so sadly no bubblegum hair for me ):



Her Buzznet blog is really interesting and she's always posting tons of interesting things and beautiful clothes and drop-dead gorgeous pictures of herself, click here to have a look. 
So, when she's not busy being like, the hottest woman in the world she also has two clothing lines, Cocodecoeur and Tokyolux.
Here are some looks from her Tokyolux line:










I like all the crosses and the last two tops are my favourites, and the picture of the rose dress is just beautiful.
Personally though, I prefer her Cocodecoeur line and the photography in these first two pictures is amazing:









I really love that HELL YEAH one and I think the Somebody, somewhere is sick of your shit one is pure genius! Sorry I couldn't get the first two any bigger, But you can check them out for yourself on the Cocodecoeur site. 
Audrey has been an idol of mine for years and is just amazing not to mention ridiculously gorgeous. As you can see in the second picture, she also has the cutest. Cat. Ever. Called Waffle.
Anyways, just thought i'd share some Audrey Appreciation (:
Peace out, Aoife ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment