Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tsatziki and Calamari

So here i am, Benny, reporting from the absolute amazing holidays I had. Me and my family went to Crete for a week. It was amazing. We stayed in a beautiful hotel at the beach, and all I did was swimming in the sea, the pool, eating so much food and just relaxed. Of course we also saw bits of Crete, had two trips around the island and saw some archaelogical excavations because my family is like crazy about greek myths and all that stuff. Now i am back in cold Dublin, all alone in the boarding house, trying not to think about all the school stuff i missed, aargh. And because the Kettle was taken away from us I can't even enjoy the luxury of tea in our dorm. Russel, it is just not the same without you. That's all for now i will have a more detailed post later.





No comments:

Post a Comment