Sunday, October 10, 2010

a sunday smile

Hi my lovelies, it's Raya reporting from what's sure to be another interesting sunday from the boarding house. I think I can safely say that Aoife and Benny are by far the most interesting roomates to live with and we share a mutual love of tea.
My tea choice these past few weeks has been Yorkshire which is so lovely on a sunday morning when all you want to do is live underneath your bedcovers.

While Aoife and I are stuck here in rainy Ireland, Benny is on holiday with her family in Crete, getting a tan and sipping cocktails by the sea...tan is overrated anyway. I've been living off cheese toasties recently due to the lack of edible food here in the boarding house. I think I might just eat at least three a day. And a cup of tea (or two) with each!
I'm off to the seaside this afternoon with a friend so I'll put up some pictures when I get back; but until then I've been surfing http://www.modcloth.com/ (if you love all things quirky and retro check it out) and I'm thinking of ordering these beauts!











 I'll probably end up spending all of this months allowence on this stuff but I can live with pot noodles and cheap tea until then if I can have these!

Love always..

No comments:

Post a Comment