Thursday, October 14, 2010

im the only sour cherry on the fruit stand

Bonjour lovelies. It's raya reporting from her trusty blackberry at the ferry port in Dublin. Why am I here you may ask.. Well I keep asking that my myself considering I didn't do ANYTHING. Long story short, our oh so tolerant school has decided to suspend me due to me skipping p.e since the beggining of the year; so now I'm off to Wales to stay with my mum until Monday. Bad luck really has decended upon me since I'm goimg to get the biggest verbal bashing for this. On the bright side I'll be toasty warm on the other side of the pond in Wales with my new sherpa jacket Aoife blogged about earlier. I'm going to be shitting myself when the boat gets to wales and I have to face my mum. Argghhrhhh! Song of the day is: Sour Cherry by the kills to give me some courage. Well that and also any song by the Strokes.


Love always, Raya

No comments:

Post a Comment