Friday, October 15, 2010

anti-social santa

So, my best best BEST friend in the whole world, who i only get to see once a week texts me, to ask what i'm doing this weekend, and i just don't want to text him back. I don't even know why, i'm just in one of those anti-social moods. Does this make me a horrible person?
It's 1.45 am here and i'm going to go to bed right after i post this and brush my teeth. That's actually really early for me. On weekends I usually stay up till 3 or 4. I like staying up late - can't stand going to bed early.  like the thought of being the only one awake in the house. It's kind of lonely but then comforting to know that there's sleeping people there too. Tomorrow i want to read, but i know i'll probably just end up internet-stalking all day. I swear i could actually just live in a wardrobe for the rest of my days and live my life through other people on the internet. Internet stalking is great fun. Raya and i sat up the other night and had a two hour chat about it.


Anyway just to make this post remotely relevant to anything, here is my current wish-list:
A Nirvana tshirt
A sheepskin and leather jacket, like this one from House Of Fraser



A black plain leather pair of Doc Martens, i already have a patent red pair and they are my babies.
A Barbour Bedale jacket. 
Benny had one of these that belonged to her friend and OH MY GOD. It was love at first sight. They are just THE greatest things

PLEASE SANTA PLASE.
Aoife ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment